Needing Type VII WTC completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing Type VII WTC completed

Good morning folks! I am looking for someone to complete a David Welch WTC for me. Like most of us time is a like a vapor and hard for me to get a hand on. Just let me know what you would charge. I will provide the WTC and electronics. You fab everything else.

Any takers just let me know.

Thanks
    Baghdad Buddy
  • landlubber
    • Nov 2004

maybe able to help,what time

maybe able to help,what time frame are you looking for?
    I am waiting on a couple items before I can finish my wtc off in a couple weeks.I will post a couple pics when finished to show you my build. I could use another project to help me fund some of my own builds. These are a little labour intensive and can be a bit of a pain in the planning. Dave did an amazing job fitting the first one.
    Do you have all the parts on hand,sometimes things can get backordered and take sometime to arrive.??

Regards Kent.

Comment

• seahorse
      SubCommittee Member
      • Mar 2005

For what it’s worth…(and not

For what it’s worth…(and not to take work away from anyone )

The one thing that has helped me tremendously starting out in this hobby was to build one of Dave Welch’s WTC Kilo kits on my own. Granted, Dave was there every step of the way on the build to bounce questions off of (as he does for every one of his kit owners), but there is so much you will learn and gain from this experience that will be lost if you have someone else build your kit.

...food for thought from a newbie Good Luck on your project...

Comment

• landlubber
        • Nov 2004

So true,Its a real learning

So true,Its a real learning experence,Dave Cd helps alot. The key is in the planning think ahead,measure twice cut an drill once. Regards Kent.

Comment

Working...
        X