X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stark
    • Jul 2006

TYPE 9 - For sale

Have a Scale Shipyard TYPE 9 in new condition , would like $325.00 for her . Both Towers come with her and some etch parts , guns , prop shafts .Brian

Edited By STARK on 1157104286
  • silent runner
    SubCommittee Member
    • Jun 2005

Brian,

Is that the 1/48 or

Brian,

Is that the 1/48 or 1/32 hull?

Mike

Comment

• tabledancer
      • Feb 2005

Could you post better pictures,and

Could you post better pictures,and is anything done to the hull,are the vents and flood grilles finished,and is there a deck.
      TD

Comment

• stark
        • Jul 2006

The model is in 1/48th

The model is in 1/48th scale , no work has been done to any part of the model . Two plan sheets come with her , one drawing is not very good to go by , a old Floating Drydock print , the scale sise plan is what came with the model from SSY , and I have detail shots from Sea Photo to include . The same photos are on my Homepage , just click on them to see better . If you want more of her I can lay it outside so you can see better , when it stops raining . I have other intrest and just want to sell her . And you must make your own deck .Brian

Edited By STARK on 1157067084

Comment

• tabledancer
          • Feb 2005

Yes I would like to

Yes I would like to see more and I have looked at your home page.Are the prop shafts and supports there,along with the diveplanes and rudders.Also is this the U-505 model.
          TD

Comment

• stark
            • Jul 2006

Propshafts are included , the

Propshafts are included , the supports are not , diveplans and rudders are cast parts included . The model can be made to represent the U 505 , you can choose between either tower to make different boats , but this will require scratch building skills ! Brian

Comment

• stark
              • Jul 2006

Good news , the boat

Good news , the boat is going to Steve N !!!! He is to use her in the Movie version OF ICE AND STEEL !!!! COOL ! Biran

Comment

Working...
              X