X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anonymous
    • May 2024

Some thing in 1/32 - I am looking for

]http://www.subcommittee.com/forum/icon_mad.gif[/img] Well send an e-mail to me if you can help ( Josephp13@aol.com )
  • britt boyette
    • Feb 2003

I would suggest Subtech's Marlin

I would suggest Subtech's Marlin kit. It's 1/35 but that's the same scale as all the military model stuff out there. You could also get a Type IX U Boat from Scale Shipyard. There are others like OTW who have a high dollar Type VII but it's VERY nice.

Comment

• JWLaRue
      Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
      • Aug 1994

Well....given his preference for something

[color=#000000]Well....given his preference for something under 60 inches, instead of the OTW Type VIIC kit I would recommend the OTW Seehund kit.

Joseph]
      Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

• sam reichart
        Past President
        • Feb 2003

The OTW Type XXIII is

The OTW Type XXIII is under 60 inches, and one is for sale in this forum. It is 1/24 scale.

Comment

• britt boyette
          • Feb 2003

I didn't add that one

I didn't add that one because he asked for a certain scale. That would make a great kit and I think he should look at all the scales to find his ideal boat. There is a lot of great hulls out there.

Comment

• d manley
            • Feb 2003

how about a 1/32 scale

how about a 1/32 scale s-boat, are there any out there?

Comment

• sam reichart
              Past President
              • Feb 2003

Hi Dave! Hope all is

Hi Dave! Hope all is well with you. I'll be catching up with you shortly on advertising!!!

Are you referring to a US "S" or a British "S"?

OTW's 1/32 scale British "S" is less than a year out...I just spoke to Bob this past weekend, and he stated that he would be willing to sell the hull minus the "bits" (masts, guns, etc.) until he gets the full thing kitted out. I know Steve Reichmuth is interested...
              feel free to email Bob at bdimmack@hotmail.com to ask more questions.

Comment

• britt boyette
                • Feb 2003

A US S-48 would be

A US S-48 would be nice too. How about it Dave? It would make a great addition to your line up.

Comment

Thanks to every one for

Thanks to every one for you help. Yes I build subs. I have built and run four subs all in 1/96. I have two left a SWM Blue back I made into the Barbel and a SWM Kilo. But my friends built two very nice type 2 in 1/32. now I would like to do some thing in 1/32. I will talk to OTW about the S-boat. Thanks again and keep the advice coming in.

Joseph

Comment

Working...
                  X