• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • subdude
    Official Peon
    • Feb 2003

Huge amount of boats, kits, and misc. for sale

Folks,

Due to the unfortunate passing of my good friend Erich von Kloss on March 16, I have been asked to help his family in liquidating Erich's immense collection of subs, hulls, model kits, 3D printers and supplies, etc. The amount of items to be sold is absolutely mind numbing. All proceeds will go to Erich's Mom Judy.

Because of the amount of items to be sold, here's my plan. I'll have a list in the following post with the items currently available. It's going to take me at least a month to get everything out of Erich's house, and to my place. Who knows how long it will take me to inventory things, verify condition, etc. As that happens I'll add items to the list. I would expect this will take me several months. I'm not planning on pictures unless the item really needs them. If you need pics for details, just ask.

All items will be priced what I consider to be very fairly. If you would like to make an offer on something, or "bundle" items, don't hesitate to ask. The end goal here is to sell as much as possible and get the proceeds to Erich's mom.

Payment is to be either Paypal, personal check if I know you, or cash in person. Due to the huge amount of items, I'm not going to be able to ship items. I can deliver almost anything to the Carmel fun run in August. Local pickup in southeast PA is fine as well. I will also be happy to deliver things to the local UPS store, where you can arrange for them to pack and ship things for you. See https://www.theupsstore.com/pack-ship/packing-services

Please, please, PLEASE do NOT use PM's, or replies to this thread for questions, details, or to purchase something. Please use my email ONLY. That is: emailJimButt@gmail.com and YES, it begins with the word "email".

Thanks for the interest.

Jim
    SubCommittee member #0069 (since the dawn of time.....)
  • subdude
    Official Peon
    • Feb 2003

NOTE: I have updated the spreadsheet as of 6/25 09:00 am EDT. Red means the hull is sold.

On with the show. In the image below are most of the 50+ hulls for sale. There is also an image of the spreadsheet with the hull info. Lines in red are hulls already sold.

Also, here's a link to the photo album with better pictures of all the boats. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JRTjhMRnAzckxR

All items will be priced what I consider to be very fairly. If you would like to make an offer on something, or "bundle" items, don't hesitate to ask. The end goal here is to sell as much as possible and get the proceeds to Erich's mom.

Payment is to be either Paypal, personal check if I know you, or cash in person. Due to the huge amount of items, I'm not going to be able to ship items. I can deliver almost anything to the Carmel fun run in August. Local pickup in southeast PA is fine as well. I will also be happy to deliver things to the local UPS store, where you can arrange for them to pack and ship things for you. See https://www.theupsstore.com/pack-ship/packing-services

Please, please, PLEASE do NOT use PM's, or replies to this thread for questions, details, or to purchase something. Please use my email ONLY. That is: emailJimButt@gmail.com and YES, it begins with the word "email".

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9927.jpg Views:	114 Size:	3.81 MB ID:	148585
    Last edited by subdude; 06-28-2022, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• subdude
      Official Peon
      • Feb 2003

NOTE!! I have just finished reconciling the spreadsheet with the boats, and will post the updated spreadsheet below. There are now only about 15 hulls left. Anything marked in red is sold. There are multiple LA class hulls left, you could build your own squadron!

As always, please use email: emailjimbutt@gmail.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	148656
      Last edited by subdude; 06-29-2022, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X