X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apa-228
    • Feb 2015

Engel Disney Nautilus on Ebay NOT MINE

Found this on Ebay - item number - 304231690797 - $1,100 + shipping - Says it needs dive system
  • ccontrol
    SubCommittee Member
    • Mar 2012

Possible Scam. Bob Martin has this same kit on his website and the Ebay pictures are identical:

Comment

• apa-228
      • Feb 2015

I just looked at Bob's site and you are right. I never saw as much clutter in one of his posted sale items and did not even think the Ebay sub might have been his. I just looked at the Ebay ad again and see the seller has only one feedback and it's as a buyer. He also now has one bid on the kit. Hopefully it isn't a scam.
      Last edited by apa-228; 11-23-2021, 12:19 PM. Reason: corrected spelling

Comment

• bob the builder
        Former SC President
        • Feb 2003

The seller of that kit let me know that he was going to post it on eBay as he didn't get any nibbles at the price point he wanted to list at on my site. I was under the impression that it was a fully complete kit, not that it was missing anything. Maybe he swiped a few parts for himself?

The Engel Nautilus is a great runner, but leaves a lot to be desired in the detail department.
        The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• apa-228
          • Feb 2015

I'm glad you cleared that up Bob, I was feeling bad posting the Ebay link seeing that it could have been a scam. I would not like being a part of anyone getting ripped off having posted a scam link.

Comment

Working...
          X