• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • druiz100
    • Oct 2019

New 75mhz radio systems

Hi there,

I am here again to sell more new radio systems. I got 9 sets, however 5 were sold already to people who ask me to get more new sets and were on a list. So right now I have 4 sets and I may get another one soon. Here what the set comes with. One 9 channel WFT09 Transmitter, a 75mhz module, a 8 channel receiver re-tuned to 75mhz, 9.6v battery pack for transmitter as it doesn't come with a battery from the factory. Some cabling, a strap and a 4.8v and a 9.6v battery holders. Everything in the set is 100% NEW. The transmitters were bought directly from the manufacturer. The transmitters came from Germany and the Modules and the receivers from Japan. You can buy direct or from ebay. Direct price $500 plus shipping. Payment thru paypal or a check or money order. Checks and Money order need to clear before it gets shipped. Also please note it will cost more on ebay to cover ebay fees.

Attached Files
  • Oldus Fartus
    • Jul 2016

Are these converted WFLY 35 MHz radios?

Comment

• druiz100
      • Oct 2019

No the Transmitter was not converted. The Transmitter can use 27, 29, 35, 36, 40, 41, 50, 72 and 75 mhz modules. A new 75mhz module was added.

Comment

• Oldus Fartus
        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by druiz100 View Post
        No the Transmitter was not converted. The Transmitter can use 27, 29, 35, 36, 40, 41, 50, 72 and 75 mhz modules. A new 75mhz module was added.
        So I assume that a Futaba pcm Tx module is compatible?

Comment

• druiz100
          • Oct 2019

The transmitter is what changes the PPM and PCM. You go in the setting, and set it to PPM and turn off transmitter and when you start it again is running in PPM mode. Do the same thing again but pick PCM and when it turn on again its in PCM mode. The receiver that comes with the set is a 8 channel PPM receiver. Do to its smaller size and the fact that some Pitch controllers and pump controllers with auto fail safes don't like PCM receivers.

Dave

Comment

• Oldus Fartus
            • Jul 2016

Does your source have synthesized 75 MHz Tx modules?

Click image for larger version

Name:	b_pk-fsm_s__93016_thumb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	136027
            Last edited by Oldus Fartus; 11-09-2021, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Oldus Fartus
              • Jul 2016

I've seen WFT 09 radios for sale recently, but heard that the Futaba modules and receivers no longer work since the manufacturer changed the code in the radio?
              Last edited by Oldus Fartus; 11-09-2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• druiz100
                • Oct 2019

I guessing your asking about these 3 synthesized 75 MHz Tx modules I have on my desk.

Yea the Futaba synthesized 75 MHz Tx module is new and I believe it does channel 71 to 80 and the two Hitec synthesized 75 MHz Tx modules which are used.

I have sold a few sets with a synthesized 75 MHz Tx module with a reg 8 channel receiver and a 5 channel synthesized receiver or a 7 channel synthesized receiver. It depends on what they want.

Comment

• druiz100
                  • Oct 2019

To all of you trying to send me a msg. I been getting alot of msgs the past few days and didn't see that my mail box was full. I cleared the old msgs, so you can now send me a msg again. Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
                  X