X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason126
    • Feb 2018

2 New WTC's Revell Gato / Moebius Skipjack For Sale

I bought two WTC's from R&R Model Engineering in the UK this past summer along with everything i needed to start each of the builds. Then realized what having two toddlers means: these kits won't get touched for several years. I would rather part with at least one of them. I don't care which one so i'll list both.

R & R Model Engineering welcomes you to our website. Please feel free to take a look around at our products, all of which have been custom designed and built to make your entry into the fascinating world of operating a model submarine as easy as possible. From a basic dynamic dive module to a full blown static dive system, operating torpedoes, up to a fully built, ready to go boat, R & R can supply you with exactly what you need. We can provide you with a kit to build, if you wish to construct your own boat; all the parts you will need to complete the kit with the minimum of fuss; and, most importantly, free and impartial advice.

I have the Single shaft pumped tank module and RC conversion fittings kit for the Moebius Skipjack.
    Wanting $300 for the WTC / fittings kit

Wanting $70 for the Moebius Skipjack 1/72 model kit.

Also have the R&R Models twin shaft pumped module, a 1/72 Revell Gato kit and a USS Amberjack conning tower conversion kit from Nautilus Models (P/N: 72-015) for the Revell kit.
    Asking $300 for the WTC
    $75 for the Revell Gato Kit
    And $50 for the Amberjack conning tower (http://nautilusmodels.com/72-015.htm)

All prices do not include shipping, negotiable.

Thanks for looking
    Attached Files
  • greg w
    SubCommittee Member
    • Mar 2010

Jason , I sent you a pm. Greg

Comment

• ccontrol
      SubCommittee Member
      • Mar 2012

I'll take the Skipjack WTC if it's still available.

Comment

• Jason126
        • Feb 2018

At the moment both WTC's are spoken for. If the Skipjack comes available again I will let you know.

Comment

Working...
        X