• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

HUGE LOT of submarine books!

I did some horse-trading with a certain upstanding member here and I'm now excited to offer a really amazing package of submarine-related books and novels, some of which are rare, out-of-production and impossible to find.*

All titles are listed out and I posted as many cover images as my site would allow. Check out the product page here.*

Before you ask... no, I won't sell them individually. It's all or nothing. I just don't have the time to sell 20 of these one at a time and ship out 20 individual packages. They're great resources, so just bite the bullet and grab 'em all!
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com
  • Rowdy Yates
    • Oct 2019

"Get Doctor McCoy on the bridge!" - "He's dead Jim..."
    Clicked on the link, but looks like it's dead?

Comment

• bob the builder
      Former SC President
      • Feb 2003

Only because my shop is shut down temporarily as I relocate. I can't ship what I don't have access to. Books are packed in shipping boxes ready for transit from FL to TX. Shop will reopen mid-November and the books are still available.

Bob
      The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• Rowdy Yates
        • Oct 2019

Hi Bob! 😄 Just barely seeing the reply, no prob! Hope the move is going well! 👍🙂

Comment

• bob the builder
          Former SC President
          • Feb 2003

Link is back active again (has been since last Monday) AND the books are now discounted. This is a huge value to any serious collector.

Bob

Comment

Working...
          X