X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eviirre
    • Jan 2020

Wanted: OTC for USS Gato

I have the completed hull. Would like completed WTC with pushrods, radio, batt installed, if available Driveshaft, rudder and dive planes would be great too.

Thanks!
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

Assuming you're talking about the 72nd scale Gato kit? FYI, that's a 2.5" cylinder with a large ballast tank (for displacement).
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• redboat219
      • Jan 2005

Complete hull but NO rudder or dive planes?

Comment

• bob the builder
        Former SC President
        • Feb 2003

I assume he is talking about the resin upgrade version that Dave put out years ago. The plastic ones are perfectly serviceable, but need work to make practical.
        The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• eviirre
          • Jan 2020

Gato Hull

Originally posted by bob the builder View Post
          I assume he is talking about the resin upgrade version that Dave put out years ago. The plastic ones are perfectly serviceable, but need work to make practical.
          Actually, I have a completed Revell kit, that has the dive planes and rudders from the kit. I'll need the pushrods, control horns, props and shafts.

Thanks!

Erik

Comment

• bob the builder
            Former SC President
            • Feb 2003

All that stuff I can help with. I just don't currently have a cylinder in stock or in the works that will fit it.

Comment

• redboat219
              • Jan 2005

By completed do you mean glued together? That's going to make the conversion process hard.

Comment

Working...
              X