• greg w
    SubCommittee Member
    • Mar 2010

ttr seawolf on e bay

Just another e bay listing for anyone who is interested
  • Parallax
    SubCommittee Member
    • Aug 2017

Anyone who has owned a TTR Seawolf, could you advise how well it works, both as a submarine, and as a camera platform?

Comment

• eckloss
      SubCommittee Member
      • Nov 2003

It handles really very well. It sits low in the water so it doesn't take much to get it to dive. Turns on a dime and is very responsive to the controls. The large control surfaces do an excellent job. I've mounted a Go-Pro to mine several times and you can easily just fly it in the direction you want to film. Does extremely well with video in swimming pools or clear pond water with a lot of sunlight (just don't try to take it below three feet in the Shrewsbury pool). These went for almost $1,000 new from some dealers, so I think $500 plus $38 shipping is quite reasonable as a used item. My vote: grab it. Mine has always been one of those subs that is plain old fun and always just works without worries.

Comment

• Parallax
        SubCommittee Member
        • Aug 2017

Hi Erich, thank you for the reply. I'm going back and forth if I want a sub mounted camera, or do a camera with periscope from the surface. I can afford having so many projects

Comment

Working...
        X