Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ir3
    • Aug 2011

Merriman/Nautilus Dry Docks Revel 1/72 Type VII Sub Driver and VEX TX - SOLD

Up for sale is a Merriman Revel 1/72 Type VII Sub Driver, VEX TX and some extras. The sub driver was in a 1/72 Type VII that I built but decided not to finish. The sub went to a friend who finished it for display only. The unit has never been in the water. It comes with a spare battery, the snorkel float parts from Merriman Type VII conversion and Depth Cruiser module. The TX has 4 extra crystal sets and is equipped with a 2000mah Turnigy battery pack.

Asking $300 + shipping. I am located in Southern California, Post Code 91307.

Please ask questions and thanks for looking.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1040737-001.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	138098

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1040736-001.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	138099
    Last edited by PaulC; 06-30-2020, 06:41 PM.
  • bigkim100
    • Jul 2014

I would like to purchase the cylinder, please contact me

Comment

• schmitty
      • Aug 2006

This is the same item I committed to buy on RC groups a few months ago except it included a partially built revell type VII then. The seller (who I have dealt with before and is a very nice and fair person) changed his mind after we made a deal and took it off the market. what gives?

Jason

Comment

• ir3
        • Aug 2011

This item has been sold!

Comment

• bigkim100
          • Jul 2014

I hope it was sold to me, as I was the first person to say I wanted it!!

Comment

• ir3
            • Aug 2011

Unfortunately Sub Committee never sent me any notifications that I had responses to the thread or new private messages. I will be contacting the webmaster to find out why. I also had the ad in RCG and it was sold through responses to my add there. Sorry about this but if I don't get notifications I have no idea if there is any activity unless I continually monitor the site.

Comment

• schmitty
              • Aug 2006

Has anyone else noticed this thread has been viewed over 9000 times? and the last sub swap post has over 5000 views. Normally posts on this board only get a few hundred views at most. Why the sudden huge jump?

Jason

Comment

• Ralph --- SSBN 598
                • Oct 2012

If you go to the bottom of
                the first page and click on the number of users, you will see that there are so many bots and spiders on here all the time. Most from China. Same issue on other boards.

Comment

• cheapsub
                  • Feb 2011

I know it's some things wrong with my posts, now I knew thank you very much.

Comment

• bigkim100
                    • Jul 2014

I gotta say, Im pissed, I contacted yopu shortly after you listed it. Dont sell on here, if you arnt going to check here for sales!

Comment

Working...
                    X