X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apa-228
    • Feb 2015

Sub-tech Marlin kit on Ebay (NOT MINE)

Starting bid $15.00 but the bow looks smashed, but it comes with a lot of parts.

• salmon
    Treasurer
    • Jul 2011

Thank you. I put in a bid. Shipping seems high, but a friend built this and I want to because of the work he has done.
    If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• apa-228
      • Feb 2015

Great, you never know what comes up on Ebay. The bow looks like it was smashed by something, but the parts are probably worth a lot ore than the price he's asking. Good luck bidding.

Comment

• ccontrol
        SubCommittee Member
        • Mar 2012

The bow is there. It is a separate piece in another picture.

Comment

• salmon
          Treasurer
          • Jul 2011

I asked about the broken piece and if it was there. This is the response I got "I don't think it is there is some pieces but not sure what they are Thanks for asking"
          If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• dmarquez3014
            SubCommittee Member
            • Dec 2011

Hey Tom,

That piece that is broke, is part of the vacuum molding and supposed to be cut away. So no problem.

Comment

• salmon
              Treasurer
              • Jul 2011

Well, that is good to know. I did not get it, missed the last part because of work. So I will accept it was not meant to be at this time. Maybe in the future!

Comment

Working...
              X