Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	137766
  • JWLaRue
    Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
    • Aug 1994

No...but I think you'd do better with one of these conversion kits:

R & R Model Engineering welcomes you to our website. Please feel free to take a look around at our products, all of which have been custom designed and built to make your entry into the fascinating world of operating a model submarine as easy as possible. From a basic dynamic dive module to a full blown static dive system, operating torpedoes, up to a fully built, ready to go boat, R & R can supply you with exactly what you need. We can provide you with a kit to build, if you wish to construct your own boat; all the parts you will need to complete the kit with the minimum of fuss; and, most importantly, free and impartial advice.

Our own Jim Butt did an excellent build article in the June 2019 issue of the SCR. It can also be found on the R&R Engineering web site here:

R & R Model Engineering welcomes you to our website. Please feel free to take a look around at our products, all of which have been custom designed and built to make your entry into the fascinating world of operating a model submarine as easy as possible. From a basic dynamic dive module to a full blown static dive system, operating torpedoes, up to a fully built, ready to go boat, R & R can supply you with exactly what you need. We can provide you with a kit to build, if you wish to construct your own boat; all the parts you will need to complete the kit with the minimum of fuss; and, most importantly, free and impartial advice.

-Jeff
    Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

• secrtwpn1
      SubCommittee Member
      • Feb 2003

I second that about the article!

Comment

• bob_eissler
        SubCommittee Member
        • Aug 2005

I have one of their wtc for the revell type 7. It works but the peristaltic pump means it is slow to dive and surface. The ebay link says it is ready to run so no building involved.

Comment

• Oldus Fartus
          • Jul 2016

WTC Pump

Originally posted by bob_eissler View Post
          I have one of their wtc for the revell type 7. It works but the peristaltic pump means it is slow to dive and surface. The ebay link says it is ready to run so no building involved.
          I assume that all of their WTC's probably use the peristaltic pump?

Comment

• bob_eissler
            SubCommittee Member
            • Aug 2005

It is pictured in that auction. Their wtc works and you don't have to put it together but there are other wtc's to choose from. RCsubs as mentioned and there is a sub-driver that works very well too. You will have to do a little bit of work for them, they are not rtr.

Comment

Working...
            X