• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

A Complete RC Sub Kit for $20!

For anyone interested, I'm holding a raffle to benefit the American Cancer Society.

Head over to https://forum.rc-sub.com/forum/the-s...ine-kit-for-20 for more details!
    Attached Files
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

If you haven't got your tickets yet, you're running out of time! Head over here and buy as many as your wallet and heart can take.

As a reminder, this drawing will take place tonight at 7PM, LIVE on my YouTube Channel. The winner gets a full Revell German Type VII RC submarine package valued at well over $900! Set a reminder and be sure to join us tonight to watch the drawing.

If you need more incentive, I'm throwing in a SECOND prize! Yes, that's right, every ticket goes in once for the main prize and once again for another prize! If you've got tickets already, why not grab another one or two? Every entry increases your odds of winning!
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• sam reichart
      Past President
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by bob the builder View Post
      If you haven't got your tickets yet, you're running out of time! Head over here and buy as many as your wallet and heart can take.

As a reminder, this drawing will take place tonight at 7PM, LIVE on my YouTube Channel. The winner gets a full Revell German Type VII RC submarine package valued at well over $900! Set a reminder and be sure to join us tonight to watch the drawing.

If you need more incentive, I'm throwing in a SECOND prize! Yes, that's right, every ticket goes in once for the main prize and once again for another prize! If you've got tickets already, why not grab another one or two? Every entry increases your odds of winning!
      thanks for the reminder, Bob!
      bought my tickets...

Comment

• sam reichart
        Past President
        • Feb 2003

Bob- who won the raffle?

Comment

• schaffer hasse
          • Mar 2013

thank you Bob, nice initiative I am very happy for the winner,hoping that he will have another lottery in the near future cancer is an important cause for all.
          I want to thank everyone who participated in remembering my father
          best regard
          schaffer hasse

Comment

• bob the builder
            Former SC President
            • Feb 2003

Sam,

Homer Thibodeaux took away the main prize! and Michael Pitfield took the "consolation prize" of a new Type IX kit with RC fittings. Thanks to everyone that participated!

Due to the tremendous response, I am very likely going to be setting this up again in a few months. Looking for an even BIGGER and BETTER prize with the cooperation of other vendors (if they're interested).

Bob

Comment

• sam reichart
              Past President
              • Feb 2003

Originally posted by bob the builder View Post
              Sam,

Homer Thibodeaux took away the main prize! and Michael Pitfield took the "consolation prize" of a new Type IX kit with RC fittings. Thanks to everyone that participated!

Due to the tremendous response, I am very likely going to be setting this up again in a few months. Looking for an even BIGGER and BETTER prize with the cooperation of other vendors (if they're interested).

Bob
              Congrats to the winners! And battling cancer is always worthwhile...

Comment

Working...
              X