X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eckloss
    • Nov 2003

My Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 3D Printer for sale on eBay

I just wanted to bring to your attention the fact that I am selling the 3D printer I have been using for the Delfin project and for many other smaller sub projects in the past. It's less than a year old. If anyone here is interested, please contact me directly instead of going through eBay.

I am selling my like new, basically mint condition Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 3D printer.

These are available new on Amazon for $1,300. I am selling this used but like new model at a much lower price.

Please read all the specs and details or be very familiar with them before you buy.

Print layers from 0.05mm - 0.40mm.

The max print size is a very respectable 7.9" x 7.9" x 7.3" high.

This is a "set it and forget it" type printer. Very automated, extremely idiot proof.

Remote viewing of print progress on your cell phone is possible using a free phone app from the manufacturer.

This printer is in perfect cosmetic condition. It is also in perfect working order. I just replaced the entire nozzle unit, so it has practically no print time on it.

No scratches, dings, dents, scrapes, etc. The print bed shows normal wear from printing and removing objects with a wedged paint scraper. It is recommended that you use a scraper to carefully remove objects from the print bed after printing.

Please be aware that with this model, you must use filament from the manufacturer. There are many colors available, and it will print with both PLA and ABS. This auction includes one filament spool cartridge preloaded with a 80% full spool of black ABS filament. Refill spools are available on Amazon for $29, and spools with a new cartridge run $49. You can buy just the spools and switch them out in the cartridge you already have. Printing with aftermarket filament is not possible.

You can send files to the printer via USB cable, ethernet, wi-fi, or USB sticks (there is a USB port on the front of the printer for memory sticks).

Calibrating this machine is extremely simple. It will walk you through the very easy bed leveling.

It is a relatively quiet machine. For long prints I let it run overnight in the same room in which I sleep and it does not bother me at all.

You will need to download the print software and possibly drivers from the manufacture's website. They are free. Works with both Macs and PCs.

This printer, one cartridge, and one 80% full spool will be shipped via USPS Priority mail in a sturdy and padded box that my new model came in, so it will absolutely get to you with zero damage. Shipping will occur the next business day after payment is received. PayPal ONLY. Ships to within the lower 48 USA ONLY. Tracking number will be provided upon shipment.

Below are the printer specs as advertised on Amazon where I originally bought this printer new on April 18, 2018, less than one year ago. I do not know if any warranty is still valid on this unit.

Offers automatic loading and unloading of filament; Insert a cartridge and 3DWOX will do the rest
    Offers users the assisted leveling system; 3Dwox calculates and assists user in bed leveling
    Includes a wide range of connectivity options (USB Flash Drive, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB Cable);Internal monitoring camera for remote viewing via PC, Laptop and Smart Phones
    5-Inch LCD screen equipped with the full color touch screen menu and user friendly instructions
    Standard VGA driver on operating system, or a graphics card doesn't support OpenGL 2.0, may cause unknown error in 3DWOX Desktop. Nozzle Diameter 0.4mm Max Build size (WxDxH) 200 x 200 x 185mm (7.9”x7.9”x7.3”)

Fully Automated Loading
    At Sindoh, we believe 3D Printing should be easy. On many 3D Printers today, the process of changing filament is a difficult procedure which involves cutting, retrieving, and placing into small openings, all manually performed by the user. This makes the 3D Printing a difficult experience, so with 3DWOX, we keep it simple. Just insert the cartridge and you’re done.

Assisted Bed Leveling
    One of the keys to printing perfect prints every time is ensuring the print bed is perfectly leveled. You wouldn’t want your house built on a slanted surface and the same is true for 3D Printing. Bed leveling is important but with 3DWOX, we make it simple. The printer does the work and displays clear instructions to set the perfect level.

Remote Monitoring
    3D Printing of intricate and large objects can be time consuming. At Sindoh, we believe in making the 3D Printing experience easy so we have integrated a camera and LED lighting into 3DWOX for remote monitoring of the printing process day or night. Simply install the 3DWOX mobile app on your phone or tablet to watch the print progress from the convenience of your living room.

An Effortless 3D Printing Experience with 3DWOX Desktop
    The concept behind 3DWOX Desktop software is to make sure that our users experience 3D Printing as easy as printing a single piece of paper. For users who 3D print for their first time, we have developed an easy mode which users can use to easily modify and slice a model. 3DWOX Desktop also shows you the best direction for printing and allows you to send a job and monitor the printing process while sitting at your desk. With 3DWOX Desktop, you will see that things don't have to be so difficult.
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

Looks like a really solid printer, Erich! Good luck with the sale!
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• sam reichart
      Past President
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by bob the builder View Post
      Looks like a really solid printer, Erich! Good luck with the sale!
      welcome back Bob!

Comment

• bob the builder
        Former SC President
        • Feb 2003

Originally posted by sam reichart View Post
        welcome back Bob!
        Well.. if by "back" you mean laying in bed with a six inch suture in my gut, then yep! I'm back.
        The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• sam reichart
          Past President
          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by bob the builder View Post
          Well.. if by "back" you mean laying in bed with a six inch suture in my gut, then yep! I'm back.

back home was what I meant...

Comment

Working...
          X