WTC Sheerline for big Uboat submarine for sale -saddle type ballast tank.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcl
    • Jan 2018

WTC Sheerline for big Uboat submarine for sale -saddle type ballast tank.

Good day,,, I am an old EX-Subcommitee member,,and reach this time of life where must simplified life,,! and clean the basement! ooh my god!

Main pieces is a Sheerline WTC enclosed system with twin saddle ballast system for big scale 1/32n type U boat!...and not counting the others stuff we all collect thru the years, aluminium turned torpedoes in 1/32 and 1/24 scale including kit to make small electrics torpedoes with programmable board , using cell from 9 volts battery,,,,,and a good amount of electronics devices from Subtech,,,leveler, switches, etc etc,,,

Whoever make a decent offer on the WTC, (shipping wont be cheap because i have the original shipping crate from England too!), i will fill up with as much stuff sub related in the box that i can to the rim,,,and trust me,,,,,you wont be dissapointed on the value,,,!

I can make a preliminary list but roughly ,,,in all that sub stuff, we are talking easily between 300 to 800$ min in accessories that will be included FREE-and some stuff is custom made ,such a torpedo mechanical bank for 4 tubes, to name one exemple!--

I no longer have any of my subs,,,,had about 5,,,, I keep one which is one of the first OTW 1/24 SCALE TYPE XXIII that was build and review by Jeff Larue and that I modifed to a HP system from diving equipment,,,,, will retrofit the HP system to a water pump/enclosed system,,,,,but can entertain an offer for the Hull and DE wtc now in used,,,,

I can send pics of the Sheerline system,, that i have completed to 90% of motor, electronics, etc,,,and will leave as IS! for the balance, as I progress in the cleaning,,,may take more time,,,,
    I am more incline to a single decent offer and the whole pile of sub related stuff will be included,,,,the buyer will NOT BE DISASPOINTED!
    please contact via Email below.

Thanks you for your time,
    cheers Jc Laurier
    Mirabel,QC Canada
    ccad@videotron.ca

note: subs I did; 1/32 Parr Type 7C/41-flak wintergarder , 1/32parr Type XX111, 1/96 SCRATCH TYPHOON, 1/32parr Type 7 semi dynamic, 1/32
    Custom Type II
    Targets: 1/48 Ocean going tug, 1/48 scratch German Zestorer, 1/20 Robbe Sailboat, 1/20 Victoria Sailboat, 1/24 German Pt boat (1955 design)-4motors and couple very small ponds/pool boats!
    note 2: still involved in Rc with Combat tank in 1/16 and 1/6 scale,,,,,and in 1/1 doing Re-enacting!!
  • sam reichart
    Past President
    • Feb 2003

Hey JC. Glad to see you're still around. Sorry to hear you're letting go of all your stuff.

I'm glad you kept the OTW Type XXIII. That's the one I built, and won the engineering award at the Regatta with back in the 90s. I remember when you converted it to CO2.

Do everyone a favor, and post a picture or two of the stuff you're selling. You're going to get more interest that way.

cheers,
    -sam

Comment

• jcl
      • Jan 2018

HI Sam,,,nice to hear,,,yes, time to trim down the stuff,,,,and we are all getting older too!.. Semi retired and time to clean up,,,,no more local ponds to sail around and others interest op on!! Keep the RC tank combat club and now been doing re-enacting for two years,,,so you have to make choice!!
      Will try to take some pics of the pile of stuff I have,,,, Sorry on misplacing you for the OTW TYPE 23!!-- planning to retrofit on closed system since stop scuba diving some years ago,,,and filling HP was getting probematics!

cheers my friend,
      JC

Comment

• jcl
        • Jan 2018

The WTC is from Sheerline Model Submarine..in England,,,, the unit measure 38 inch long by 6.25 in wide and a diameter of 5.25 inch.
        The dive unit consist of a forward compartement—for pump,pump switch, ballast valve , radio ,ESC, power lead for wtc and one servo,
        The middle compartement is ballast tank,,not round with saddle type shape
        The Rear compartement, rudder and Hudroplane servos and two propulsion motor

Only thing you need to put in the wtc is the radio receiver, and ESC !!! ,,all the rest is done,, failsafe, servos cam for valve… !! I have original instructions and spare seals, nuts, etc etc .. Even the brass retaining straps that came with the kit but I never used ,,,(used big tie wrap instead!)
        Any decent fair offer will be considered! (shipping not included)
        thanks you,

Comment

• sam reichart
          Past President
          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by jcl View Post
          The WTC is from Sheerline Model Submarine..in England,,,, the unit measure 38 inch long by 6.25 in wide and a diameter of 5.25 inch.
          The dive unit consist of a forward compartement—for pump,pump switch, ballast valve , radio ,ESC, power lead for wtc and one servo,
          The middle compartement is ballast tank,,not round with saddle type shape
          The Rear compartement, rudder and Hudroplane servos and two propulsion motor

Only thing you need to put in the wtc is the radio receiver, and ESC !!! ,,all the rest is done,, failsafe, servos cam for valve… !! I have original instructions and spare seals, nuts, etc etc .. Even the brass retaining straps that came with the kit but I never used ,,,(used big tie wrap instead!)
          Any decent fair offer will be considered! (shipping not included)
          thanks you,
          did you snap a picture?

Comment

• bob_eissler
            SubCommittee Member
            • Aug 2005

PM has been sent.

Comment

• jcl
              • Jan 2018

I have picture,,,,,email me back ,,somehow i lost it!

Comment

• Ralpharch
                • Jan 2018

I would like to see the picture as well if you don't mind. Nothing needed by me now but perhaps your spares can be turned into a project I can work on with my son. Any chance this WTC could be modded to control a single screw USS SSBN (I served Andrew Jackson SSBN 619)? Probably no a fit for me but curious. If it was just a U boat I suppose I could find a matching kit

Comment

• jcl
                  • Jan 2018

Good day, Ralp,,,send me your email to mine,,,,ccad@videotron.ca and will send some pic--even if you dont see much ,as the WTC is dark acrylic,,only end cap are clear! but big enclosed ballast tank!

it`s twin screw output unfortunately,,,you would need to change the end cap completely to mod to single screw!
                  thanks you
                  JC

Comment

• jure george
                    • Jul 2005

Hello
                    I am interested in your Torpedoes, would you sell them on their own? Or if you can make copies of their paperwork, Please let me know. PM me.
                    Thanks
                    George

Comment

Working...
                    X