• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hunter h
    SubCommittee Member
    • Apr 2016

sub sale

cheers It' time to sell some sub kit's that I do not need. they are all unbuilt . a bronco type XX111 with a Caswell fitting kit all new but missing from day one the steering arm $ 300 plus shipping, Revell of Germany type1X new in box with Caswell fitting kit $300 plus shipping, Scale shipyard type 1X in 1/48 scale with props and long and short conning tower $ 400 plus shipping, and last a unbuilt Darnell type XX111 in 1/32 scale with brass prop missing two dive planes $ 300 plus shipping pay pal works for me. thanks hunter
  • hunter h
    SubCommittee Member
    • Apr 2016

cheers I forgot that I also have a D&E skipjack with dive planes and prop &shaft inbuilt $200 plus shipping paypal works for me hunter

Comment

• hardrock
      • Apr 2015

Happy to take the D & E Skipjack if its still available (and confirming its 1/96 scale).

Comment

• hunter h
        SubCommittee Member
        • Apr 2016

cheers hardrock hull is 1/96 a little over 30'' not started with rudders ,shaft, dive planes prop and other small fittings. hunter

Comment

• hardrock
          • Apr 2015

Done. PM sent to you with email address.

Comment

• Rick Teskey
            SubCommittee Member
            • Feb 2003

If you are willing to part with it separately I would take the fittings kit for the type 9

Comment

• hunter h
              SubCommittee Member
              • Apr 2016

yes I I will sell the caswell fitting for revelle type 9 for $ 200 with shipping and paypal fee in the lower 48 thanks can post as soon as snow storm stops . pm me hunter

Comment

Working...
              X