Make your own 3D printed parts - Brand new 3D printer for quick sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

Make your own 3D printed parts - Brand new 3D printer for quick sale!

Due to some personal reasons and additional contemplation on my needs in a 3D printer, I'm going to let my brand new Draken 3D printer go to someone for a steal in an effort to make for a quick sale.
    First off, I have zero gripes with the printer itself. The quality looks great, in my opinion. The printer is 100% brand new, never used and will ship in original packaging. Comes with the printer and projector as as well as the post-curing lamp add-on. I paid $1900 plus shipping as an early bird backer plus the extra $160 for the deluxe curing lamp.

Looks like the new price is around $2500 for the package as I have it. I'm willing to let this all go for $1500 shipped in the US. Save yourself some big bucks!

Payment via PayPal preferred, but we can do certified funds as well. Please email me at bob@rc-sub.com with questions or to snatch this up before it's gone!

Quick stats on the printer:

Package link: http://3dfacture.com/product/draken-with-projector/ Product Description

3DFacture Draken Features:
    Stereolithography (SLA) printing technology: Bottom-up SLA configuration
    Sturdy print bed with Teflon coating to dramatically reduce print bed clouding
    Use of Commercial DLP 1080P projectors to eliminate laser flare and laser aging issues
    Smart projector lens covering
    Novel Fast Peel mechanism
    Universal projector mount adjustable to different types of projectors
    Add on of Raspberry Pi for wireless print control
    Support for 3rd party resins

Printing Features:
    • XY resolution: 37μm to 90μm
    • Z resolution: 10μm
    • Build Size: 7.1″ x 3.9″ x 8.7″ / 180mm x 98mm x 223mm
    • Maximum print speed:
    > 3.6 inches / hr for xy:50μm and z:100μm resolution
    > 1.8 inches / hr for xy:100μm and z:100μm resolution
    – In stock and ready for shipping.
    – Shipping fee will be charged separately.
    – Printer is completely assembled.

This would be a great way to get into the 3D printing world. There are tons of free models available online and learning to use 3D drafting techniques is also a really shallow learning curve.

Bob Martin
    Naples, FL
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

Sold! THX.
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

Working...
    X