X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigkim100
    • Jul 2014

MONSTER German sub for sale

Ok, I have a 5 foot long, hand made wooden RC sub for sale. Its a surface runner in its current configuration. It has a big 6 v motor originally powered by 2 motorcycle batteries'. It is 100% complete, except for 3 broken railings, that are safely stowed in the hull that can be easily glued back on.
    As can be seen in the pics, some of its paint job is shedding, so that will need to be touched up..
    It weighs a ton, but its a truly beautiful piece of art. It has a hand-written placard stating the model number, the maker, and the specs of the boat it was modelled from.
    I simply don't have the room to rebuild this, so Im letting it go to a good home.
    I have a ton of pics, but I cant seem to upload them here. I can send to an interested party tho.

Ill entertain any REASONABLE offer
  • lhdockyard1
    SubCommittee Member
    • Dec 2011

What pictures? I don't see any

Comment

• JWLaRue
      Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
      • Aug 1994

bigkim100,

Take a look at the row of buttons along the top of the "Quick Reply" box....third button from the right is the image upload button...

-Jeff
      Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

• bigdave
        • Feb 2003

It's sort of a square window with a tree in it.
        I had to be shown it too. It's very easy to use if you know where to find it.
        I guess we live in a world of symbols, and abbreviations.
        What happened to plain old writhing. BD
        sigpic"Eat your pudding Mr Land"
        "I ain't sure it's pudden" 20K

Comment

• salmon
          Treasurer
          • Jul 2011

Click image for larger version

Name:	add_photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	127823
          The icon that is circled. It will bring up a selection to get the images from your computer.
          (I do not see a way to make the image larger other than click on it in the post).
          Last edited by salmon; 07-19-2015, 07:16 PM.
          If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

Working...
          X