X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • subsinker
    • Jan 2004

brand new D & E WTC-3

Hello, I have a brand new never been used D & E WTC-3 with propel adapter. I ordered this about 3-4 months ago and in the meantime sold the sub I was going to put it into. Well, when I called D & E to cancel the order they had just shipped it out.... I can't return it It just arrived yesterday and I would like to sell it for exactly what I paid for it. The WTC comes complete with a propel adapter & various VHS tapes they gave to as well. Also included is the instruction booklet for the WTC. If you need one (and if you own a sub you need some kind of WTC) you could either order one ( the price went up by 15% after I had bought mine) and wait for one like I did or you could buy mine and have it within a couple of days. I do have pictures I took of it so if you need to see it thats not a problem. I will accept Paypal, money order or personal check. If you pay by personal check I will hold the WTC until the check clears (usually about 10 working days) I will take $452.00 & I will even pay the postage to your door (as long as you live in the 48 states) Again, this was never used & I have no use for it. Thanks for looking & have a great day!
  • subsinker
    • Jan 2004

I forgot...sorry very new here.

I forgot...sorry very new here. My email address is paybillshere@direcway.com or my phone number is 815-671-0492. Please, courteous hours only.

Thanks again!!

Comment

• mit
      • Dec 2003

This doesn't sound like Dave

This doesn't sound like Dave at all.

He is VERY GOOD about cancelleing an order. I am sure if you paid the postage he would reimburse you fully. That would probably be your best route here.

Comment

• subsinker
        • Jan 2004

I tried... spoke to his

I tried... spoke to his wife not to Dave personally. I wish he would have cancelled it then I would not have it sitting here taking up space. Take care & God Bless

Comment

Working...
        X