X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • myles yancey
    • Mar 2005

New Publication U-Boot IM Focus

I am considering carrying this magazine an was woundering how many people would be interrested in reading this publication.
    the magazine is published in German and English the editor states that
    the magazine will be publishing mostly unpublised photo's, it is approx.
    50 to 60 pages in lenght.
    I have just finished reading the first edition for the 3rd time and have found it to be very informative. there were many black and white photos of German U-boats and their Captains also some color photo's.
    The magazine is published 3 times a year, the cost is $18.95 plus
    $2.75 cent 1st class postage in the US. If any U-boat hobbiest are interrested and would like to recieve this magazine please contact me
    and I will be glade to send you more information about the magazine

My E-Mail address is; yanceymp@sbcglobal.net
  • rick
    • Sep 2005

Hi Myles...has this magazine been

Hi Myles...has this magazine been discontinued? The pictures in these publications were fantastic.....Sure hope they are just taking a break between issues....these were great reading.....Rick

Comment

• JWLaRue
      Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
      • Aug 1994

Rick,

They seem to be doing

Rick,

They seem to be doing 2 to 3 issues a year. Issue #3 came out several months ago....so I'm thinking that issue #4 may be due out in the next month or so.

-Jeff
      Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

• rick
        • Sep 2005

Hi Jeff...you are right...I just

Hi Jeff...you are right...I just checked my previous vendor and the next issue was released on Sept 10......these are great additions to ones collection........the pictures are superb and the post script excellent....worth every cent.....thanx...Rick

Comment

Working...
        X