X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stark
    • Jul 2006

USS MARLIN - Reference Material

Well I do not like to change the subject from the two fine books topics of the previous posts here . But I like to ask for some more help from you guys ! While I was at this years SubRegatta I was seated next to Skip Asay and got a good look at his fine boat the USS MARLIN ! And I am in no way trying to make you feel sorry for me about the seating arrangement and use that as a ploy to receive help on this subject ! Hey I like Skip Very funny , and smart guy ! But I have been back tracken through my SubCommittee Reports , to find as much info on , Building , Detail , History , and if she sported any other Colors . Now I must admit I skiped out on several years of the Report and Membership . Bad boy , I know !! I will have the Wife spank me later ! I hope ! Anyway do you know of any issues that deal with the MARLIN material I mentoined before ? Or any Books that will reveal the her history and Detail to me ? And Thanks to Mike`s SubWorks for shipping her to me , I could not get her on the plane ! I appreciate all help you guys can comment on for my future build ! Thanks BS
  • tmsmalley
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

I'll bet Skip could give

I'll bet Skip could give you some good info.

Comment

• stark
      • Jul 2006

Dern Skipy , but were

Dern Skipy , but were is he ? It is like playing wheres Waldo theses days !!! Searched the web and found out a lot , and the paint job I want. Still want more! BS

Edited By STARK on 1155469249

Comment

Working...
      X