SCR Index now online!44 through 47 - Check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bob the builder
    Former SC President
    • Feb 2003

SCR Index now online!44 through 47 - Check it out!

Big thanks to Steven Sinkwich for itemizing all of the past issues of the SCR and submitting them to us for inclusion online in the website!

The new site doesn't have the capability of posting issues later than 1998 (a database issue soon to be resolved), but until we can get the programmer to fix the bug, all issues from #36 through #61 are up.

Check it out here!!!

I'm missing the 2001 cover art, so if anyone has the time or inclination, please scan and email me the cover art from issues #44 through #47. They can be 123 x 162 pixels in size.

Again, big thanks to Steven for getting it all put together for us. After I get the code changed, I'll get issues #16 through #35 up for us all.
    The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com
  • wayne frey
    • Aug 2003

Bob,
    I have a scanner and

Bob,
    I have a scanner and the issues you are looking for,if nobody else beats me to it.
    In looking, I just realized I do not have the most recent issue.
    Carl?

Comment

• tmsmalley
      SubCommittee Member
      • Feb 2003

Hi Wayne -
      Email Don

Hi Wayne -
      Email Don Osler (membership@subcommittee.com) - he does the mailing of back issues and missing ones and I'll bet he'll set you up with a replacement copy.

Same for anyone else who doesn't get one.
      Tim

Edited By TMSmalley on 1126060512

Comment

Working...
      X