X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steh2o
    • Jul 2013

New 350th Nautilus SSN571 by MicroMir

This one is new to me, let's hope is a good one.
    Our shop retails 1/350 USS Nautilus SSN-571 (Plastic model) Mikro Mir MKR350-009 Military Model on the Web. - Potentiometer of nuclear submarines for the hull has been designed with a hull of a World War II-type nuclear submarine still in the first American It is a thing that it can not be said can exert completely Shall but brilliant in performance as a true submarine I boasts a career. I have achieved as well as the arrival of the remains was insidious first of the

Cheers,
    Stefano
  • ssn705
    • Sep 2013

Re: New 350th Nautilus SSN571 by MicroMir

Could be interesting. Fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

• tom dougherty
      • Jul 2005

The description of it from the website...
      Potentiometer of nuclear submarines for the hull has been designed with a hull of a World War II-type nuclear submarine still in the first American
      It is a thing that it can not be said can exert completely Shall but brilliant in performance as a true submarine
      I boasts a career.
      I have achieved as well as the arrival of the remains was insidious first of the North Pole.
      Same type ship is saved as a memorial ship now leaving many without data because it was an experimental ship
      Has been.
      I hope the model is more accurate than the description
      Reminds me of that Simpson's episode with Mr. Sparkle...

A very good resin USS Nautilus, SSN 571, has recently been released by Blue Ridge Models, and is highly accurate. It is not that much expensive than the listed price of the polystyrene kit.
      squadron, mmd, models, model, plastic, trumpeter, takom, meng, blue ridge,

Comment

• ssn705
        • Sep 2013

I hope the model is more accurate than the description.

A very good resin USS Nautilus, SSN 571, has recently been released by Blue Ridge Models, and is highly accurate. It is not that much expensive than the listed price of the polystyrene kit.
        http://www.blueridgemodel.com/#!brm35002/c174s
        Yes, that description was quite entertaining... I have been interested in the BRM offering, but I never seem to find it in stock... Gotta jump on their Albacore and Gudgeon though. I need to sell off a chunk of my airplane model stash to finance it.

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

• ssn705
          • Sep 2013

Built up example of the MicroMir Nautilus http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/...owtopic=271575

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

• steh2o
            • Jul 2013

Probably Blue Ridge Models is a better choice detailwise, but price is very much higher. Shape seems fairly accurate.
            Cheers
            Stefano

Comment

• ssn705
              • Sep 2013

Agreed. None of the angles gave me great concerns about shape errors, but the proof is having the kit in hand.

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X