Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumpeter Seawolf pics

Hi guys,

Just managed to build over Christmas holidays. Wasn't able to resist despite total luck of time]http://www.deepwatermodels.com/USS21/[/url]

--Boris

• turbobearcat
    • Apr 2003

Is this the Trumpeter kit?

Where

Is this the Trumpeter kit?

Where are you located? (Japan,US, Europe)

Mark

Comment

• turbobearcat
      • Apr 2003

Ok I know I will

Ok I know I will catch #### from my wife, but I just bought a Seawolf off Ebay for $25 dollars..

Oh but it will be worth it to me

Pictures next week folks!

Mark

Comment

Nice job. I just picked

Nice job. I just picked mine up today. I ordered it awhile ago from my LHS. Was not too pleased when I was the size of the box until I got it home. The hull is broken up so it fits in the same box as the Kilo.

It has a 3.25 beam and is about 33 inches long. Near the same size as the Dumas Akula. Lots of room in here for RC.

Also the detailing is better than I have heard. Should make a nice boat but some work will have to be done for the dive planes and rudder as they are not cut out like the Kilo. Small too so the best thing to do is make it a static diver IMHO.

Won't get to it for awhile as I have a scratch project and a Akula to build first.

I was pleased and so will you Mark.

Steve

Comment

• turbobearcat
          • Apr 2003

Thanks Steve

With everything frozen here

Thanks Steve

With everything frozen here in Ohio, I've had no time to play Uboat commander, I still have a Destroyer to send the radio out for repair and a Kilo sub to rebuild from last year, which some might remember be building the Trumpeter Kilo and testing it out, it ran nice but I had one small problem that killed the project for about a year, my WTC was too big for the boat, rode too high above the waterline, so she never dived. This time I have better materials to use and I hope to get her up and running almost two years after starting it the firt time! My Uboat I changed the rudder linkage in the stern, it does't turn as well at it use too, maybe some adjustments are in order? The Seawolf I look forward in building but my God I got to looking the other day and I seen the following kits ready for a radio.
          Prinz Engen
          XXI uboat revell
          XXI Uboat Trumpeter
          KILO Trumpeter
          1 totally unbuilt Revell VII Boat..
          now the Seawolf
          and yes my I-19 sub..

man I hope to get some of my income tax money back this coming year! but my Shelby Z gets about 1500 bucks to redo the paint and T-Top parts.. between my hobbies I wonder which ones get the most time and money!:-)

the answer:
          The WIFE

Mark

Comment

• seawolf
            • Mar 2003

omigosh, wadda 'lovely' boat http://www.subcommittee.com/forum/icon_sad.gif
            I

omigosh, wadda 'lovely' boat
            I wonder when mine will hit the store - ARGHHHH!!!

Comment

• turbobearcat
              • Apr 2003

omigosh, wadda 'lovely' boat http://www.subcommittee.com/forum/icon_sad.gif
              I

omigosh, wadda 'lovely' boat
              I wonder when mine will hit the store - ARGHHHH!!!
              I'm be glad when mine hits my front door

Comment

Working...
              X