USS Skipjack class blueprints, plans, drawings general info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolf pack
    • Jan 2004

USS Skipjack class blueprints, plans, drawings general info.

Hello guys.
    Last time i post here was back in 2004 when i was building my Revell Type vii, time flies very fast. Anyway i am thinking to buy Revell Uss Skipjack sub this time and i am surprised that there is very little information on the net. I need to find a good set of drawings and google gives some images that are low resolution linked to Pinterest. Is there a source for online plans or even a good book like the anatomy of the ship series that has all those info collected?
    Thank you in advance

Thomas
  • tom dougherty
    • Jul 2005

I have a number of Skipjack drawings of various sizes. I also have some of the interior details via a Skipjack TAB. Contact me.

Comment

• tom dougherty
      • Jul 2005

Still interested in the Skipjack plans? In addition to the TAB I sent you, I have three large sheets of drawings with both external and internal details; as well as another set of four smaller (but not small) external details drawings.

Comment

• aeroengineer1
        • May 2005

I am starting to CAD up the Skipjack. It is a combination of Greg Sharpe plans as well as Piping TAB views. There are some discrepancies between the two, mainly in the stern appendage area. The rudders of the piping tab show a lot smaller than the Greg Sharpe plans. I am still working to confirm which is more accurate. It will not be a hard change one way or another.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X