X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toypilot
    • Feb 2003

1:200 Revell Adrew Jackson screw

Hello, I am looking for a scale screw for my Revell Andrew Jackson submarine. Besides using the one that came with the kit, is there a better one available?

Thanks! , Dave
  • mkeatingss
    • Nov 2003

Come on, guys, somebody must

Come on, guys, somebody must know. Besides, this is on my list of furure projects, and I'd like to know. There's got to be a knowledgeable Boomer sailor out there somewhere.
    Mike

Comment

• seawolf
      • Mar 2003

Hi guys, for Revell Andrew

Hi guys, for Revell Andrew Jackson 1/200 - is it a version with interior ?

I wanted to build her as accurate as possible. So several info are needed - such as - what's the color of the floor ?

from the photo's of modern day SSBN (Ohio), the bulk is mostly covered with white paint - is it so for A.Jackson ?

thanks

rgd,
      Fiat

Comment

go to www.modelwarships.com, join the

go to www.modelwarships.com, join the family, we always help each other out with needed parts. We also have pictures of screws in our message boards, it would be sooooo easy to make your own, you probably have the stuff at your house. We would be glad to have you as a new member.

Richter111

Comment

• seawolf
          • Mar 2003

go to www.modelwarships.com, join the

go to www.modelwarships.com, join the family, we always help each other out with needed parts. We also have pictures of screws in our message boards, it would be sooooo easy to make your own, you probably have the stuff at your house. We would be glad to have you as a new member.

Richter111
          Richter
          tks for the info, actually I've post some pic in www.modelwarships.com.

for joining, any rules there ? tks

Comment

Working...
          X