X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pier 72
    • Jun 2007

U-1008 at ADFA, Australia

Here's my latest video of U-1008 filmed the Aust Defence Force Academy Open Day on August 30th, 2008.

Remember this sub is for sale. If you'd like more details email me at pier72@tpg.com.au

This was filmed on 30 August 2008. This submarine is for sale at www.pier72.com

U-1008 Video

Dave, excellent video, wish their was more coverage, I also enjoyed the musical accompaniment, I really need to learn how to add that aspect to some of my video's as well. BTW, is that your 1/40 scale U-boot, about 6' in length is it? Regards, Al

Comment

• pier 72
      • Jun 2007

Al,

It certainly is my ROBBE.

Al,

It certainly is my ROBBE. I added aftermarket conning tower and decks from Dream Arts of Germany as well as an Engel 750ml ballast tank.

I had real trouble pointng my camera in the right direction as I was holding it under the water, lying on the pool deck. I would have got more footage but I was having HUGE problems with the Sub Driver in my Gato and that used up most of my time at the ADFA pool, and patience.

I only needed a little footage of U-1008 for a guy in Perth who is interested in buying it.

Adding the music is easy if you've got Windows Movie Maker on XP. I don't know what Vista is like.

Dave

Comment

Working...
      X