• Show
Clear All
  • QuarterMaster
    No one
    • Jul 2003

A SUBCOMLI Video Report: Ray Mason's Generic 1:48 Scale DeBoer Skipjack

A SUBCOMLI Video Report: Ray Mason's Generic 1:48 Scale DeBoer Skipjack
    v/r "Sub" Ed

Silent Service "Cold War" Veteran (The good years!)
    NEVER underestimate the power of a Sailor who served aboard a submarine.
    USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS KRAKEN-USS PATRICK HENRY-HMS VENGEANCE-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS
  • dono
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

Your boat looks and is running great. Thanks for the video.

Don

Comment

• QuarterMaster
      No one
      • Jul 2003

Not mine Don, it's the infamous Ray Mason's boat. He's a master when it comes to "finish". I prefer the nut's 'n bolts side.
      He did follow my use of 3S Diver Boxes and 2.4ghz radios.

My latest 2.4Ghz system negates the need for BLM's or APC's as the JETI Receiver does all the work now.

You can see the sea trials of my USS SHARK using that here: The RCSubGuy Takes to the Skies to Enjoy Some RC Subs with the SubCom Lonestar Crew!

I want to use that and the Radiolink AT10 on my 1:48 ALFA in my "2.4Ghz Seminar" I will do for you at Carmel.
      v/r "Sub" Ed

USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS KRAKEN-USS PATRICK HENRY-HMS VENGEANCE-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS

Comment

• dono
        SubCommittee Member
        • Feb 2003

Sounds good. We were thinking you might be willing to demo your sub in the pond at at the Saturday
        Lunch And Learn. We also have the conference room available if you just want to talk about it.

Comment

• QuarterMaster
          No one
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by dono View Post
          Sounds good. We were thinking you might be willing to demo your sub in the pond at at the Saturday
          Lunch And Learn. We also have the conference room available if you just want to talk about it.
          Yes to both....
          v/r "Sub" Ed

Comment

Working...
          X