X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kielbasa
    • Apr 2005

2005 Regatta DVD

I just wanted to say a few things about Kerry's DVD. First rate comes to mind. Great job, and wonderful are some others. I was lucky enough to attend this year (I saw myself a fewtimes in the video- holding all of those darned raffle tickets) and If I do say so myself, I dont know what he did but through the wonders of editing, and filters,he even made me look good.......

Anyway, this was my first event I had ever attended with the Subcommittee, and It was truly a blast. I really enjoyed meeting all of you fine guys (and I do use that term loosely...) I really felt welcomed, and nobody was ever too busy to let me take pictures, or ask the same question about a whatzit that 300 others had already asked. Watching the DVD really reminded me of that feeling, and I really cant wait for next year.

SubRon6, Indy Admirals, wives, you all did an amazing job, and I really hope that we are fortunate to have the regatta there next year, you have my official endorsement- to quote Bill Murray, "and thats nice to have."

Again, thanks Kerry, thanks Sub people, and next year, I hope to have a submarine, or six in the water.
  • Rick Teskey
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

Just recieved my 05 DVD

Just recieved my 05 DVD and it is great .
    Nice bit on "Art" as well.
    Great record too have .
    I wonder if past tapes are available on DVD?
    Would make a great XMAS gift for the wife...Hmmmmm
    Rick

Comment

• tmsmalley
      SubCommittee Member
      • Feb 2003

Hi Rick -
      Ray Mason has

Hi Rick -
      Ray Mason has all the old SubRegatta videos now available on
      DVD. Time for me to replace all the old VHS stuff I guess.

I let them run in the shop when I am working and keep my good ear and one eye on them; it seems I pick up one new thing each time I do! One of my favorite moments is of the gal who used to come and sell sub and Sci-fi shoulder patches. . .

Tim

Edited By TMSmalley on 1135783006

Comment

• Rick Teskey
        SubCommittee Member
        • Feb 2003

Amy Amy Amy from planet

Amy Amy Amy from planet X and her coronor husband god bless the full figure gal!!!
        Rick

Comment

• jutland67
          • Sep 2004

I just collected my copy

I just collected my copy of the DVD from the post office...it only took a week and a bit to get to South Africa ..... and it is brilliant!!! Kerry has done an outstanding job and the results are superb. If you are looking for a bit of inspiration for your stalled building efforts...go buy it now ! Excellent stuff, thanks Kerry

Comment

Working...
          X