X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silent hunter
    • Mar 2003

Can someone help me? - Robbe Multiswitch 16 decoder

Is anybody out there using a Robbe Multiswitch 16 decoder along with Their F-14 Navy tranmitter? If so, can you show me an example of your installation. I am having trouble getting this unit to work. I presume it it to be used for turning on and off various switchable functions. So far I've plugged in a Robbe duo-switch, and no go. Returned the decoder to Subcommittee member Al Matava, who cheerfully exchanged it for a new one in a sealed box, which doesn't seem to work either! Am I simply missing something? Sure could use your help guys.
  • thierryc
    • Feb 2003

Hello

From what I can see,

[color=#0000FF]Hello

From what I can see, you don't need the robbe duo switch]

Comment

• silent hunter
      • Mar 2003

Thanks Thierry, I really appreciate

Thanks Thierry, I really appreciate your repsonding to this question so rapidly. I just couldn't stand it any longer after I posted the question, so I went back to working out a solution. I found out, and just as you state... the MS 16 decoder really is just like 8 duo-switches. Now I have the circuit worked out for my Nav Lights. What a relief to finally be getting somewhere again. Can't say how happy I am to be part of this terrific organization.

Comment

Working...
      X