X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silent hunter
    • Mar 2003

Does anyone know? - Website gone

Does anyone know what is up with www.marinerc.com website. I have really enjoyed it's prescence in the past, and found it very helpful in contructing my Typhoon. I hope Dean is ok.
    Thanks
  • thierryc
    • Feb 2003

Hi there

www.marinerc.com is curently down

Hi there

www.marinerc.com is curently down because Dean is hosting the website on his own server and his ISP went bankrupt or something like that he doesn;t have internet access, so he cannot broadcast his website anymore.
    I was one of the regulars from his forum and I have build the Eegel Typhoon and know it all inside and out, so if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask !

Comment

• silent hunter
      • Mar 2003

Thanks very much Thierry. I

Thanks very much Thierry. I sure hope all goes well for Dean and he gets things back up and running again. I probably will have many questions for you regarding the Typhoon. I do try to discover as much as possible on my own, but sometimes I just feel it's easier to ask someone with experience. You were highly reccommended to me by Chris Klepsch, whom I met last September at the Submarine regatta in B.C that was hosted by a great group of folks in my area. So glad to finally have made contact with you!

Comment

• thierryc
        • Feb 2003

I have no idea when

I have no idea when Dean's site will come back up, probably as soon as he find a replacement ISP.
        I know Chris very good as he is a member of SubCom-ON and I greatly admire his modeling skills ! I am not worthy of being "highly" recommended by him
        There was a website that showed pictures of the Cultus Lake run, do you know what happened to it ?

Comment

• silent hunter
          • Mar 2003

I am not aware of

I am not aware of a site that had pictures posted, But I have several that I took. I'd be happy to share with you, just give me a little time to get them posted at my site and then I will give you the URL.

Comment

Working...
          X