[color=#000000]Fellow Nautilus aficionados]

Nope!

Nope!

Comment

• bob the builder
      Former SC President
      • Feb 2003

I can't get too upset

I can't get too upset with the "Nautilus Nazi". I believe I know of whom you speak.

His love for the Nautilus is what keeps this particular person going, and I've found that his responses concerning the Nautilus are hopeful suggestions for scale accuracy, and not uncompromising demands. I've received a lot of help from him over the last year and a half, and for a Nazi, he's sure forthcoming with helpful suggestions and reference material for anyone interested in this great submarine.

Maybe stand back, take a breath, and let the guy keep dispensing his info for the rest of us fans...
      The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• wbnemo1
        • Feb 2003

Hi there,
        Wow! I guess it's

Hi there,
        Wow! I guess it's official...apparenly this "tliebeler" fan???posted a photo to my private yahoo group page saying "home of the Nautilus nazi"..don't know(tliebeler) if this is your doing for sure,but appears the case.The pic is one of mine and this person(perhaps you) made the text caption modification an reposted the pic...cute,but kind of sneaky and imature,don't ya think. I have been studying and researching out this particular sub for many years and if me being very passionate about the Nautilus is,in your opinion,nazi,then i'm sorry you feel that way. I share most of my knowledge that i've obtained through the years with almost anyone that asks.Do I even know you,I sent you an email the same day you posted this thread originally,and you've yet to respond.Have you ever even tried to corespond with me,i am very knowledgeable and open,talkative wise, about this sub,because my passion for it drove me to do the "above and beyond" research work i've done.It's too bad you can't see a passion for a certain subject and assume it is your responsiblity to lable me.But this is your right as a person to do so i supose,There are many members that frequent this board that would strongly dissagree with you.How about sending me an email and perhaps I can change your opinion about me.Just a fleeting thought anyway.
        Sincerely,
        Willam .......aka Nemo

Edited By Wbnemo1 on 1047102592

Comment

Working...
        X