X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott t
    • Feb 2003

707 Revolution

I ran across a submarine, probably from the comics and was wondering were to get more informtion.
    Here is a site where I found pictures]http://yamatimo.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ao/ao.htm[/url]

Either the story or the submarine is named 707 Revolution, I'm not sure which.

I really liked the article about the Mobeus in one of last years SC magazine. How has that submarine progressed? Show us some pictures, please.
  • thierryc
    • Feb 2003

Hello

When I check the link

Hello

When I check the link that you put in, I get a 404 URL not found.
    Can you check the address ?

Comment

• scott t
      • Feb 2003

I recieved a 404 error

I recieved a 404 error also. I'll try putting it in this message and see if I can open it.

I usually grab a web address with control-C and paste it into the address line and hit enter.

yamatimo.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ao/ao.html

Here we go.

Comment

• scott t
        • Feb 2003

That worked for me. But

That worked for me. But its not as convienent as just hitting the address. If some one figures out the url problem please explain it to the rest of us.

Thanks, Scott.

Comment

Hi,

It's a continuation from a

Hi,

It's a continuation from a 36 year old comic story. I think, new DVD will be released this summer in two volumes series.

Comment

Hello
            please look on this

Hello
            please look on this link it will work ]http://www.excite.co.jp/world....b_dis=2[/url]

best regards gantu

Comment

• fung pang
              • Feb 2003

thank for the post, they

thank for the post, they have nice sub models
              fung pang

Comment

• seawolf
                • Mar 2003

707 Revolution ? ... I

707 Revolution ? ... I cannot access the link, but if it is taken from Japanese comic (known as Manga)... I believe it is the 'Submarine 707' series.

little was known from this series (I've try to find the 707 on google and no detail info).

This manga was made by the same manga-ka (Japs comic author) that made the Silent Service Series - 14 books manga about first Japanese nuke subs that made by cooperating with US. The Sea-Bat then dissapeared and threaten the world peace... I haven't got a chance to saw the anime personally by this is from the resume that I've read.

If any of u guys here are interested to check a Submarine Anime called Blue Submarine No.6 I think the local DVD or VCD store in States are selling it. Nice CG subs.. they even featuring Typhoon (a glance at the end of the episode)

Comment

Working...
                X