• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sgtmac1
    SubCommittee Member
    • Oct 2014

Ultimate battery chargers?

Does anyone have a favorite battery charger that can handle any type of charging needed for r/c submarines?
  • bob_eissler
    SubCommittee Member
    • Aug 2005

Hobby King has some good choices. Do some googling and you can find some on the car sites that are getting discounted. When I got mine, all the recommended chargers needed separate power supplies.

Comment

• bob_eissler
      SubCommittee Member
      • Aug 2005

This one looks good for $99 and doesn't need an external power supply: Venom Pro Duo 80W X2 Dual AC/DC 7A LiPo/LiHV & NiMH RC Battery Balance Charger

https://www.venompower.com/collections/battery-chargers/products/venom-pro-duo-80w-x2-dual-ac-dc-7a-lipo-lihv-nimh-rc-battery-balance-charger

Comment

• bob_eissler
        SubCommittee Member
        • Aug 2005

Here is another good one, might get a better price than Tower hobbies and the R/C store in town might have it: Hitec X2 AC Plus Black Edition AC/DC Balance Charger

Comment

• bob_eissler
          SubCommittee Member
          • Aug 2005

Charging 2 batteries is a bit of a luxury and you can easily get by with a charger that only does 1 battery at a time. There have been a few times when I wished I could charge more than 1 at a time.

Comment

• ccontrol
            SubCommittee Member
            • Mar 2012

I use this one:

Shop our selection of Duratrax RC cars and RC truck Accessories at Horizon Hobby. We have the best Duratrax RC cars and trucks accessories. Duratrax products are quality built and designed for maximum fun. Check out all the remote control products online at Horizon Hobby!

It charges everything
            It's now programmed for my large variety of packs
            I hate one or two line scrolling alphanumeric displays, I want the big picture and fast access to options
            Charges two packs at once

Comment

• gantu
              • Aug 2009

Comment

Working...
              X