Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legos Teckniks Gear direct link

Hello

Those interested in a link to browse the extensive world and possibilities that Legos can do check this site out ,I have used Legos for years and with hydraulics this site is where I make my ideas happen!

Try this link it goes directly to the Tecknicks gear ect. parts section,browse and sellect parts that you think will do the job you need to do and once you have registered with them you will be able to buy from all over the world any parts seen in there extensive catalog.
    http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.as ... &catType=P
    You can go to the catalog tab and select Technik axsels for instance and just select what you need ,it is all stored on your basket and even the lowest price can be filtered from this very good site.

I know its a bit overwhelming at first but once you get used to the specific way in which it works you will see just how easy it is to get your parts at great prices.

Try to order from US sellers to save on shipping as it comes by US priority mail,but I have ordered from Europe for more unusual parts and was very reasonable.

Have fun checking it out and have an idea of what you need to build that way its easier to get what you need.
    Also dont hesitate to order more than necessart I have found that to be very usefull as ideas can evolve or parts needed for other operations.
    Be sure to order some of these plates they come in varios sizes to suit your needs of prototyping and mounting the parts on the sub there strong and very important as are the bisks and beams especialy the ones with holes in them or Tecknick bricks. http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=3030a
    Dave Amur Ship Yard
  • ricknelson
    • Dec 2006

Thank you for the great

Thank you for the great link. I've already palces four orders! This makes me feel like a kid again and I can build anything.

Comment

Great !

You will be more

Great !

You will be more satisfied as the engeneer in you developes and your ideas come alive!

Remember that Legos can be CA d in place with eas and you can also have breakaway points for disassembly if needed,they will always lock right back into exact position,no other system out there has the flexability nor diverse high qualty of parts available at such great prices!
      Check out those gearboxes ,shafts and mini U joints there amazing!

Also check out the web for what others have made and some things will blow your mind!

Dave Amur Ship Yard

Comment

Working...
      X