Clear All
  • kurt
    • Aug 2003

1/32 scale snorkle head for type 23 u-boat - need one

[color=#000000]]

Hello Kurt,

I have an accurate

Hello Kurt,

I have an accurate Armour 1/35 Type 23 snorkel head assembly you can have from out of my kit bashing parts box. It consists of 4 injected molded plastic parts (air intake head, ball float, housing for intake tube, and mast base. It is disassembled and is missing only the tiny FuMB Ant 3 'Bali' radar detector. I do not need these parts any more. The only U-boat design I would ever desire to build has a different snorkel head design anyway. I originally used these parts as a guide for a different 1/32 snorkel head I made years ago for Mike Dory's Type XXI.

Email me and I will send you my mailing address. Then mail me a small self addressed package with bubble wrap inside and return postage added for about 1 to 2 ounces. You would only need two 1/8th inch brass tubes for the masts. Btw, where is the tiny FuMB Ant 3 'Bali' radar detector? On Mike Dory's boat of course! LOL. They are tiny but not difficult to scratch build a nice looking replacement one. Hope I can get help with my projects some day! I guess this is Merry Christmas.

Steve Reichmuth
    skipjack@earthlink.net

Comment

? Oh well.....

Steve

? Oh well.....

Steve

Comment

• sam reichart
        Past President
        • Feb 2003

Steve-
        If you're still in the

Steve-
        If you're still in the holiday spirit...I'll take it off your hands...!!!
        let me know...
        Sam

Comment

It's yours Sam!

Do you have

It's yours Sam!

Do you have my snail address to mail the pre-addressed post paid package? Kurt never replied back. And Yes, still in the Holiday Spirit..... I guess..... (Hunukkah/Christmas) Oui!!!! Humbug!!!!

Just kidding...giggles

Steve
          skipjack@earthlink.net

Comment

• sam reichart
            Past President
            • Feb 2003

Steve-
            you have mail...
            cheers,
            Sam

Steve-