• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jure george
    • Jul 2005

Vendor Struggling

Hello

I am putting this message here to help a nice business person. How many times have you heard that? Well I just heard that Mike`s SubWorks is having hard times. He will NOT be at the Ram or Teledo shows.

I have ONLY had small dealings with Mike and his wife at the old Groton Sub Committee regattas and at Indy. For those who don`t know who Mike`s Subworks is, they sell parts for r.c submarine creation as well as some sub kits. They also sell boat and tanks kits for the land/surface people.

I would hate to see him go away because basically he has helped me in the past by returning email questions and supplying technical help as well as taking care of his products.

Can you say the same for other dealers?

If Mike goes then our choices for parts gets VERY SMALL, how do you like the customer service from the Chinese vendors?

I am doing this to try to help a U.S vendor, he owes me nothing and I do Not have any interest in his company accept One, I hope he stays in business because he is in the U.S and I am in Canada, easy to deal with, Great email help.

Think about looking into his business for parts, he could use the business.

George
  • chuck chesney
    • Mar 2005

Re: Vendor Struggling

I, too, have used Mike's Subworks several times over the years. He has always been tops in customer service, fair and reasonable to deal with, and has stood as an example of a first class vendor. I will continue to fully support him and urge all others to do the same. THANKS, Mike.

Comment

Working...
    X