X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssn705
    • Sep 2013

FITREP/EVAL Funnies

Getting ready for a Change of Command and of course we are pushing a pile Officer FITREPs and Chief EVALs, and I get to see and edit all of them...here are a couple funny bits...

"Walks on water and freezes it so that others may follow in his footsteps"

"Has the energy of a sailor half his age, and the presence of one twice his height"

"KHAKI SUPERSTAR"

Cheers,

Dave
  • subicman
    • Dec 2007

Re: FITREP/EVAL Funnies

I like the water one, its up on par with some of the wordings in my CPO evals. LOL. When I did up my evals, I can share a few.

Tim!

Comment

• ssn705
      • Sep 2013

Yeah, those all came from E-8 Evals. On an officer one today... MALICIOUS WATCHSTANDER

I'm pretty sure they meant meticulous...

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

• chips
        • Feb 2003

As a boot CWO, my first job was running a USCG Buoy Yard. I was a Chief Damage Controlman when I made CWO, and had never served on a buoy tender. My only Aids to Navigation experience was serving on a lightship as a FA/FN, and later repairing buoys at a base on the Great Lakes. In my first FITREP, my Dept. Head wrote: "Speaks fluent Bos'[n with an ATON accent."

A year later, I went to a NFPA Confined Space Entry course to become certified as a Shipyard Competent Person. I was actually listed as the departments alternate SCP. The same Dept. Head wrote and signed my certification letter which had the Subject (line): Appointment as Alternate Competent Person.

Comment

• PaulC
          Administrator
          • Feb 2003

Funny stuff!
          Warm regards,

Paul Crozier
          <><

Comment

Working...
          X