X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruce martin
    • Sep 2009

I know they are out there

Ok guys, I know they are out there, and they are, 75 mhz modules for the Futaba 9c or 9z tranny's . If anyone has any Futaba PK-FSM modules on 75 that they may want to part with, that are in good working order, or any simular one that will work with these radios. It would be greatly appreciated. Maybe ask your friends that are not so lucky to be in a great a hobby as ours. So if you happen to find anyone that have any spares, and will part with them, then please let me know.
    Thanks
    Bruce.
  • thor
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2009

Re: I know they are out there

Bruce,

You can still buy them new on ebay. They ship from Japan, but they are readily available.

Matt
    Regards,

Matt

Comment

• bruce martin
      • Sep 2009

Matt,
      Yes they are available, and shipped from Japan, Rick T and I did that and they are tuned down, to do only Channels 71 to 80 which in some cases may be fine, but me being me I want it all , 61 to 90, ( Futaba PK-FSM )

Bruce

Comment

I find it easier to search for the futaba 3pks, or the Hitec lynx 3d and Hitec Aggressor SRX than to shop for just the module itself. Those are all 3 channel pistol style transmitters that sold originally with the synthesized modules. in all cases i have purchased complete Hitec Aggressor SRX setups for less than just a module costs. I actually use the pistol transmitters with 2.4ghz modules for my simpler boats.

I have also picked up used transmitter modules by posting wanted ads on rcgroups.com's classifieds.

Comment

Working...
        X