• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thor
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2009

SubTech has a new Website!

SubTech has a new website! Please take a look. Their products are top notch and are VERY resonably priced!

Regards,

Matt

Re: SubTech has a new Website!

I'm confused. How does this tie in with the UK Subtech website?

Comment

• thor
      SubCommittee Member
      • Feb 2009

Andy,

Dave Keogh, the owner of SubTech, has now relocated himself and the business to Malaysia.

Matt
      Regards,

Matt

Comment

That was Pandan model boats. My understanding was that the Subtech branch of the business was sold on to Robet Christison, and his website is still up and doing by the looks of it.

UK.COM is the UK's preferred domain extension, offering excellent names together with high global and local visibility. Give your business the benefit of a UK.COM domain name.

Comment

• thor
          SubCommittee Member
          • Feb 2009

Andy,

I may be mistaken, but I think the ownership of SubTech, as per my correspondence with David Keogh, is still very much in David Keogh's capable hands.

Matt
          Regards,

Matt

Comment

Well I distinctly remember the submarine side of things being sold on, and Dave Keogh continuing with Pandan, trading for some time afterwards selling stuff for targets.

With two 'Subtech's' kicking around, confusion is bound to arise.

Comment

• thor
              SubCommittee Member
              • Feb 2009

Andy,

I think Dave will have this all cleared up in short order.

Matt
              Regards,

Matt

Comment

An important message regarding SubTech.

As there seems to be a great deal of confusion relating to the ownership of SubTech and its operations, I am making this statement to clarify the matter.
                Rob Christison (known as SubTech RC - http://www.subtech.uk.com) does not own SubTech or have any rights to the SubTech name, designs, manufacturing rights, source code or its intellectual property. The ownership of SubTech (with the exception of the rights for the USS Albacore & USS Marlin kits, which have just been purchased by Matt Thor of Precision Pattern) still remains with myself and always has since I bought SubTech from Skip Asay in 2004.

As I do not wish for any of the members, viewers or administrators of the SubCommittee and of this forum to become involved, subjected or party to any internal matters that may involve either Rob Christison or me relating to the distribution of SubTech products. I am therefore removing reference to our agreement from this post until such time as this matter is resolved.

Sincerely,
                David D Keogh - Principal of SubTech

Comment

• redboat219
                  • Jan 2005

Dave Keogh, the owner of SubTech, has now relocated himself and the business to Malaysia
                  Wow. That's pratically next door to where I live.
                  Cuts down on shipping cost if I need to order something.

Comment

Working...
                  X