X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tompinnell
    • Jun 2010

Can anyone help please?

Hi, I paid my membership a couple of days ago but still can't log in to the members area. Does anyone know who I need to talk to or if that is correct? I haven’t received a membership number or anything so I’m a little confused what I’m meant to do. Is I probably my fault must of missed summit when I paid my membership. Thank you for your help.
    Regards Tom
  • greenman407
    • Sep 2007

Re: Can anyone help please?

Hello tompinnell, welcome! I am not someone of authority on this site but sometimes I have the same problem. Try this. Go to the message board and click on it. If you want to sign in , press the "postreply" button and a window will open up where you sign in. Sign in there and then back out, it should work. If not , one of the officers will have to fix it for you. Be patient, they will help you. Kind regards

Comment

• tompinnell
      • Jun 2010

Thank you I will give it a go, I wasn't sure if I had done something wrong not in any rush just thought I would ask. Thank you Tom

Comment

• JWLaRue
        Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
        • Aug 1994

Hi Tom,

First...welcome aboard!

The members area of the main web site uses a different set of login credentials. To date, the SC hasn't been able to make the forum and member's area use the same credentials. What you need to do is to send an e-mail to the SC webmaster (webmaster@subcommittee.com) and ask that you have a member's account created. Paul will need your membership number.....which you may not have if you haven't received your first issue of the SubCommittee Report. If you don't have it, please make sure that you provide Paul with your name and address that you provided when joining....he can then check the membership database.

Let us know if you have problems!

Jeff
        Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

• tompinnell
          • Jun 2010

Hi, I emailed the following asking about my membership (webmaster@subcommittee.com) but I still haven’t had a reply, it’s been 10 days. I understand it may take a while and it’s the holiday season but getting a little concerned as it was the 20th July that I paid via PayPal. If anyone has any info on who I can contact would be grateful.
          Regards Tom

Comment

• greenman407
            • Sep 2007

Sorry about the delay. Im going to email a few people this morning and draw their attention to this. Hang tough!

Comment

• tompinnell
              • Jun 2010

Not a problem I wast sure what to do thank a lot Tom

Comment

• Rogue Sub
                • Jul 2006

Actually I am the one he needs to talk to. I have given you access to the area.

Comment

• tompinnell
                  • Jun 2010

Thank you all of you for your help regards Tom

Comment

Working...
                  X