X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hampboats
    • Nov 2005

Renew membership on line - my latest mystery

I give up!!! I have gone in three or four times trying to renew my membership online and I know it is not rocket science but I must be missing something. As a suggestion, because renewals are so very important to the organization, I would suggest that a specific button be put on just for renewals with links that take you to your account so that it is almost fool proof. (Yes I am taking the road that says we need " renewals for dummies) I finally found a post that stated that you go through "join us" I went there and it ask for member number or BB registration number. The re renewal card I have does not have my member number on it. I have been a member too long to remember what it is. (Next time I will write it down in Dave's Book of getting Old things) I thought it had so I didn't keep anything else. I finally found the control panel but I don't see anything else that says what my registration number is. Therefore, to coin an old phrase " the checks in the mail"
  • bharris
    • Jun 2004

Re: Renew membership on line - my latest mystery

Dave,
    The member directory has your member number as 0215. Hope this helps.
    Bob.

Comment

• Rogue Sub
      • Jul 2006

Dave
      If you look at the payment by paypal the sc forum ID and sc membership number are not required at all to pay by paypal. They merely assist me and processing your application much much faster. Trust me I get plenty of renewals without this information.

Kevin

Comment

• tabledancer
        • Feb 2005

I did my renual through PayPal and never did get notification that it took and I can`t seem to get anybody to tell me if it went through.I think that my number is #2812.

Mike Mamula
        TD

Comment

• Rogue Sub
          • Jul 2006

TD

I dont send confirmations to every member that renews after receiving their payment. Would make the job take much longer.
          If you are concerned that your paypal payment went through you can pull up your paypal account and then go to transaction history. It will tell you there if the transaction was completed successfully or not.

Kevin

Comment

• crazy ivan
            SubCommittee Member
            • Feb 2003

When I did my renewal, Paypal gave me an immediate receipt to print out. Then Paypal also e-mailed confirmation to me, complete with a transaction ID #. I would think that it would work the same with all Paypal accounts.
            sigpic
            "There are the assassins, the dealers in death. I am the Avenger!" - Captain Nemo

-George Protchenko

Comment

• Rogue Sub
              • Jul 2006

Mine does that as well

Comment

Working...
              X