X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hampboats
    • Nov 2005

Indy Hobby Expo and Swap Meet

The 2nd annual Indy Hobby Expo and Swap Meet will held on Oct 18th at the Indiana State Fair ground in Indianapolis, Indiana. This event is hosted by the Indy Admirals. It is our effort to get more people involved in all model hobbies. We will have the swap meet whereby vendors and modelers can sell their products, but we will also have an airplane flying demos both indoor and outside, an indoor car track, train layout, an airplane build and take for kids, and several airplane flying simulator stations. We are also have various clubs doing demos on what they represent. I am setting up a Subcommittee display. Tim is providing the banner and handouts, but I need someone(s) to man the table since I will be very busy. If you are coming to the event and or planning on selling at the event, I will discount your table if you will set up at the subcommittee table. I will have the aquarium with the U19 some that kinds can run the sub. let me know if you can help.
  • tmsmalley
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

SubCommittee banner, magazines and RC

SubCommittee banner, magazines and RC Submarine brochures on the way for your display, Dave. We appreciate you offering to represent the SC in your home town! I understand Chris Campbell has offered to run the booth. Thanks to you both!

Comment

• roedj
      SubCommittee Member
      • Apr 2008

Dave,

I'll be at the Indianapolis

Dave,

I'll be at the Indianapolis Fair grounds on those dates exhibiting our European themed HO scale model train layout for the Great Train Expo Show.

Is the Hobby show in the same building? Perhaps I could wander by to see your exhibit.

Dan in Canton, MI

Comment

Working...
      X