X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anonymous
    • May 2024

Robbe type XXI kit

has anyone built or in the process of building this kit? It looks like a decent scale kit. What do you guys think about this one? I am in search of my next project, and a kit type sub is what I am leaning towards. Thanks in advance. Jeff Jones
  • thierryc
    • Feb 2003

As far as I know

As far as I know the robbe type XXI will only be available at the end of the year

Comment

Thierry, if you go to

Thierry, if you go to the online Robbe store it looks like you can order one of these now. The price is $451.73 US, and the order# 1-1214. Looks like a nice kit, looks to be almost identical to the U-47 kit build up, as far as the construction goes. thanks Jeff

Comment

• thierryc
        • Feb 2003

Indeed it looks like it

Indeed it looks like it can be ordered ! My mistake, I had my information from a friend who contacted robbe regarding the availability of the kit, and they replyed saying that the kit would not be available until the end of the year. Maybe their schedule is early !

Comment

• Antoine
          • Feb 2003

not your mistake my friend.
          The

not your mistake my friend.
          The XXI is scheduled for the end of 2003, like planned. Seeing it at the online shop is just for pre order (Robbe source).

Cheers

Antoine.
          http://forum-rc-warships.xooit.eu/index.php

Comment

Working...
          X