Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smwarships
    • Feb 2003

Bill Marks update PH# and mail address - Bill Marks update PH# and mail address

Bill is making such fast progress in rehab that he will be home next Wednesday, July 26! He is walking everywhere now and his shoulders are improving every day. He can answer his phone now and he’d love to hear from you at 603-328-6159. If he’s not there, you can be sure he’s in physical or occupational therapy; he’s there for several hours a day, seven days a week.

His address is]http://www.subcommittee.com/forum/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Thanks again for all of your support throughout these three months—your prayers, notes, e-mails, and calls. They have been life savers. We can never thank you enough.

Cheers and love,
    Pam
  • tmsmalley
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

I just put a card

I just put a card in the mail to Bill. I hope everyone else does too - even if you don't know him. He's a great guy.
    Tim

Comment

• smwarships
      • Feb 2003

Hi Tim,

Yes Bill is a

Hi Tim,

Yes Bill is a great guy,I call him about ever 2-3 days to ask how he is doing and Pam sends emails for me to post.
      I called him yesterday and we talk for a little while. Needless to say he can not wait to get home,so he will be counting down the days,reading letters,cards or even looking at photos of subs will make the time pass by a lot faster.

Have a good day,
      Darle

Comment

Working...
      X