Seaview,movie version - Currently manufactured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anonymous
    • May 2024

Seaview,movie version - Currently manufactured?

Just wanted to know if there is a movie version Seaview being made for sale at this time.

Thanks for any info!
  • desert boat
    • Feb 2003

I got my Voyage to

I got my Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea at Cosco sometime ago. It was released last Fall under the 20th Century Fox Family Feature Series. It has a Catalogue # of 1044. Comes in one of those neat big covers and I just about dropped a minute ago - I forgot it came out 42 YEARS ago. Life takes every chance it can to make you feel old.

Comment

• casey thrower
      • Feb 2003

I got my Voyage to

I got my Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea at Cosco sometime ago. It was released last Fall under the 20th Century Fox Family Feature Series. It has a Catalogue # of 1044. Comes in one of those neat big covers and I just about dropped a minute ago - I forgot it came out 42 YEARS ago. Life takes every chance it can to make you feel old.
      I believe he wanted to know about a model not the movie. Yes, Polar Lights makes the old Aurora Seaview. Look at your local hobby shop.

Comment

• thierryc
        • Feb 2003

I believe that Rick Teskey

I believe that Rick Teskey is working on the molds for one, I think that he offers the tv version and that the movie version will be available shortly, you should send him an email to confirm/get info.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys,

Thanks for the replies guys, but I wasn't thinking very well when I composed my message. I have the movie and I already knew about polar lights release. What I actually(?) wanted to know was if anyone is making available a movie version in R/C. Love that sub!

Edited By ALvin on 1050639538

Comment

Working...
          X