X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anonymous
    • May 2024

Glad to be a member

Well I got my membership to SC today. I'm so glad to be part of this wonderful community!

My listing still says registered user. Haven't been able to figure out how to change that at this time but I do have access to all the other members features.

Bob gave me the user name and password but when I try to use it it says that the password is too short so I'm using my registered user account for now. If anyone can tell me how to fix this it would be most helpful.

Thanks to you all. It's great to be aboard!

Steve
  • JWLaRue
    Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
    • Aug 1994

Hi Steve,

Welcome aboard!

If you would

Hi Steve,

Welcome aboard!

If you would send me your full name and SC membership number to verify against the membership database, I can then make the change from "registered user" to "SubCommittee Member". You can send it to vicepresident@subcommittee.com.

This isn't something that you can directly change....so you aren't missing something!

The reference to a too short password......if you received a username and password from Bob, that would be for logging into the SC home page and not the forum. Unfortunately, we still have two separate authentication mechanisms and have yet to figure out how to use one for both.

-Jeff

p.s. There should still be a 'pinned' topic that provides the information on moving your group to SC member.....I'll check to see that it's still there.
    Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

Thanks Jeff!!

Steve

Thanks Jeff!!

Steve

Comment

Working...
      X