• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • webmaster
    • Feb 2003

Registration process - The amount of time it takes to register

I've seen a few comments about registration, so here's an FYI -

After filling out the registration form, the time it takes to get into the system is pretty instantaneous. However the time it take you to get your 'welcome mail' is dependant on internet mail traffic, mail traffic through your ISP, etc. so it could take several minutes.

If anyone is having problems, please send me mail and let me know! If I don't hear about it, I can't fix it

Thanks!

Andy Hunt
    SubCommittee Webmaster
  • desert boat
    • Feb 2003

It only took me about

It only took me about five minutes to originally register. And a note to Andy to get me unconfused and able to post. Computer programs are not Agee-friendly. I like the new system; only one question, do I have to be PC now? Please no nasty comments, I'm old and ugly. Thanks again Andy!

Comment

• desert boat
      • Feb 2003

I goofed up and used

I goofed up and used that light blue, thought it was for something else. Told you I was computer-stupid!

Comment

• crazy ivan
        SubCommittee Member
        • Feb 2003

My registration came through in

[color=#000000]My registration came through in the time it took me to click over to my e-mail.. seconds or less. By the way here's a tip for reading those yellow, blue or other 'off color' hard-to-see posts some have made]

Edited By Crazy Ivan on 1046109349
        sigpic
        "There are the assassins, the dealers in death. I am the Avenger!" - Captain Nemo

-George Protchenko

Comment

Working...
        X