• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dono
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

WRAM Show

[color=#000000]I just wanted to thank Frank and all the other sub guys that manned the booth this weekend. As always, it looked great and I know it spurred a lot of interest in our hobby. I also know it takes a lot of work and dedication to professionally promote our hobby; and you guys always seem to get it done right. Great job to all who worked this weekend.

It was also nice to see and talk to the many friends we have made in the SubCommittee, and to share our sub stories in person. (By the way]
  • crazy ivan
    SubCommittee Member
    • Feb 2003

I'll second that. It was

I'll second that. It was great to see all the sub folks in the middle of this endless winter. Hey Don, we just barely beat the weather back on this one, didn't we!

later
    sigpic
    "There are the assassins, the dealers in death. I am the Avenger!" - Captain Nemo

-George Protchenko

Comment

• bigdave
      • Feb 2003

I third that one. I

I third that one. I had a great time. It's always great to shoot the bull with good friends. P.S. George, I like your avatar. I am jealous.
      sigpic"Eat your pudding Mr Land"
      "I ain't sure it's pudden" 20K

Comment

• Larry Kuntz
        SubCommittee Member
        • Feb 2003

I also agree, the show

I also agree, the show was fun. I think I saw a few things I missed the first year. The weather was always in the back of our mind, but held 'till we got home as Crazy Ivan said. Good to see everyone again.
        "What goes down does not always come back up"

Comment

Thanks for the positive feed

Thanks for the positive feed back to all the guys that showed up. I personally think it's a great show and a good way to show other modelers that there is something else besides what flies, floats or runs on the ground. Maybe by next year, I'll be able to put together a couple of demonstrations at the booth. People love to see gadgets.
          Frank

Comment

Working...
          X